Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday

So the new year has brought one good thing thus far...A renter for our condo! Yeah! I am hoping 2009 is much better financially for us- 2 mortgages was killing me! Anyhow so I have decided that I need to rededicate myself to my blogg. I am hoping this will help me stay on track with diet and fitness. This mornings WOD was run 800m Row 800 m 3 rounds for time. I looked back to about a month ago and noticed I beat my best time by 7 seconds which I was really happy about.

5am-Egg Nuts
8am-Eggs, 3 block fruit, nuts
12:30pm-Salad, boca burger, egg, veggies, nuts
4pm-Veggies, 1/2 boca burger, dressing, nuts
7pm-HUNGRY! Salad, Turkey Burger, 1/2 apple with pb, veggies with hummus, nuts

Probably went over at dinner with blocks b/c I waited too long to eat. Overall good fresh start!