Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cranky Thursday

WOW was I in a crappy mood this morning. Sorry guys! Still kind of am but trying to get over it. My body is sore, I'm tired and stressed out from work--not a good combo. Looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday. Must work Saturday :( WOD today was 15 minutes AMRAP- 500m row once then 10 burpees, 10 D/U's. So last time I did D/U's on the 2/14 I did well so I wasn't too worried. This morning nothing was going right. First I thought it was the rope, then I kept hitting my pony tail...did I grow like 3 inches in a month or what?? I just couldn't get it together, what are you gonna do?? Extra work was weighted lunges with 20lbs, 100 feet 5 times. Coach I think I am finally over trained.

Tea, Coffee

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I love you even when you're cranky! Goodness knows I get cranky, too and you put up with it, soooo....it's ALL GOOD girl! And better yet, IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!! aaaaaahhhhhh.

Jason Cobb said...

FYI ... yes, you are probably feeling the effects of some "mild" overtraining at this point ... your neuromuscular abilities will go to shit ... that means stuff like D/U's that require coordination/balance/agility/etc ... don't worry, I told you it's all "in the plan" ... ~ J

Jason Cobb said...

P.S. ... don't forget, when I tell you guys to rest and recover over the next two weeks I MEAN IT!!!! You need to fully recover from the overtraining in order to maximize your gains. ~ J