Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday

So this morning I was not feeling good and did not make it to crossfit. I must be honest and tell you why...Tuesday night talked myself out of going to yoga b/c I was extremely tired. Went home and pretty much had a melt down. I ate a bunch of junk and I mean a bunch and then did not feel well. Woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pains. NASTY! Decided that I was in no shape to go workout and just wanted to sleep. Didn't make it last that night either. Felt really guilty for what I had done and was miserable all day. I know it's not the end of the world but I felt like all of the hard work I had been doing just all came undone and I was depressed about it. After talking with Chad and him being super supportive I am getting back to feeling better about it. Although in the back of my mind I only have 5 weeks to get to where I need to be for the qualifier. The next month is going to be a true test of physical and mental strength. My work schedule is very hectic as it is the last push for the end of season. Why I schedule things back to back is beyond me at the time I think it's a good idea but looking over the calendar I realize that I might be trouble. I know I can do it, I just need to stay consistant with sleep and releaving stress.

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

It's ok MK! I think sometimes when we restrict ourselves to the extreme when we "fall off" we fall off BIG TIME. The important thing is you got right back on track so you will be just fine... now if you binged for an entire week and missed every WOD that would be bad... but one night and one WOD is no big deal. You did awesome last weekend so give yourself a break girl!

Hip Kitty said...

You got this girl, you know that. You are sooo strong and getting leaner by the day, despite any single 'ooopsies'! :) Now I gotta keep up with your little butt during these nextg 5 weeks, soooo...who's worried now??? ;) Love ya sissy. :)