Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Good weekend but still felt tired as I got up today. I think I'll be able to catch up this week on rest as I have been instructed NO extra work. Isn't is awful that I still want to do stuff after class? I know I'm sick. Anyhow WOD was 2,000M row for time. 7:49.8 was my time. Not too shabby. Would like to work on my rowing abilities, still playing with the damper. Weighed in today am down to 156 whoo hoo. Slowly but shirley I tell you. 6 pounds in 40 days...doable, but it takes me forever to lose weight so I've got to focus!!

2 cups of black coffee
12pm-Lean hamburger, salad, veggies, nuts
4pm-Salmon, a slice of cheese, a slice of roast beef, eggplant, nuts
6pm-Lean hamburger, fish, asparagus, veggies with hummus, avocado, few nuts
8pm-lean hamburger, nuts, a few veggies with hummus

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

who's shirley? ;) hahahahaha