Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

So glad it's Thursday and no wod tomorrow for me...that means sleep!! WOD today was Annie. So happy with my D/U's today. I got 20 in a row on the first go, that's huge. I still didn't beat my time from August but I feel as though my D/U's are back. WHoooo HOooo.

11am-coffee
12:00-hamburger, salad, avocado, nuts
4pm-Tuna steak, eggplant, nuts, avocado
6pm-Tuna steak, salad, avocado
salad was super small-7:15pm-veggies with hummus
10:15pm-Chicken, veggies with hummus nuts

Just got home from work and I'm super tired and hungry. Not the best thing to eat so late but I really didn't care at the time. My body is tired but my brain is running. Hopefully i'll be able to bed down shortly.

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

Enjoy your much deserved "sleep-in"! See you race day.

Hip Kitty said...

Great job on the DU's girl. And, you were right, I was tickled to see Annie! Really looking forward to seeing you in the AM. Will touch base soon to set up the morning plans...super happy to be back, too.