Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

Up with not so much sleep. WOD was long shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1, Push Press 3-3-3-3-3-, Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5. I would be lying if I said I was happy with my progress on these lifts. My shoulders have been bothering me on all of my overhead lifts. Today was no exception. Shoulder press got up to 90lbs, push press 115, jerk stayed at 95 the entire time. I will need to gain flexibility in my shoulders to move forward in any of these lifts. Shout out to Sarah for nailing her new PR's. Way to go girl, you are strong!!!

5am-Fish, nuts
8:30am-Turkey burger, sweet potatoes, avocado, nuts
12:30p.m.-Grilled chicken, salad, nuts, a few veggies
4:00pm-Fish, veggies, nuts
8pm-Chicken, salad, avocado, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Hey girl- I know you are a lil disappointed, but you are still so flipping strong, and it's so much smarter to respect your body right now, yes? You push and inspire me, regardless of what number you hit or don't hit- and i love the way you can move on and be prepared for the next tough ass wod. Looks like those ugly wall stretches every day? ;) See you tonite.