Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday

WOD was a killer for me. I found myself not being as mentally strong as normal and taking breaks too often. I think I am just whipped. Kelly-5 rounds of 400m, 30 box jumps at 24", 30 WBS at 20lbs. 32:04 was my time and I felt every minute of it. Shout out to Sarah for really pushing it this morning!

5am-Chicken, nuts
8:30am-Salmon, veggies, nuts, tea
12pm-Chicken, salad, a few extra veggies and all of my nuts
4pm-Veggies, nuts-forgot my protein
6:30pm-Chicken, Salmon, Salad, veggies w/hummus while cooking, nuts

So I have been slim on some meals with the nuts and after talking with J this morning it's not a good idea for me. I am slowly getting over the fact that more protein is not the way to go, just add fat instead. It's hard for my silly brain to understand but I am working on it. I will not feel guilty for eating all of my fat blocks anymore :)

3 comments:

Kate Charles said...

Oh my gosh this WOD must really be a killer both you and Dr. Mike have said so! I am planning on attempting it at 7pm tonight. You have a great day too and although I slept in now I still have to do Kelly and you are good to go!

Hip Kitty said...

Girl- you did great. It was a bear. I really suffered with the wbs- 20lb ball is a huge diff, yes? Let's me and you MOVE ON from this one and thank goodness it's behind us! :)

J Brod said...

You did great today! remember when your overtraing you need the xtra fat. You want your body to run off fat. Here is an example, B Mack from CF endurance eats <12c, 21-25p, and 85-105f. I will put a link on my blog to the fats article I just read. It might give some insight to the overal fats.