Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday

So glad it's Friday. This week actually went fast for me. Maybe b/c I missed a few workouts, not sure but I know I'm glad cause it's Friday. This is our last week of light work, next week starts the grind again. I'm excited as it's the last push before the qualifier. When I do a lot of work I tend to keep my diet dialed in so I'm pumped about that. Feeling much better today as I got up for the work out. WOD was 20 min. AMRAP 20 squats, 15 push ups, 10 rack rows. I was doing so well keeping up with HK and then feel a little behind with my push ups. Overall very happy with the work today. Nice job Hip Kitty way to end the week!! Excited about the 1/2 day of work and 1/2 day at the Yankees vs. Twins game. Finally a perk to my jobby job!

5am-Steak, nuts
8am-eggplant, veggies, steak, avocado, nuts
Not going to be able to blogg later so lunch will be....the usual-Salad, steak, avocado, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl- happy friday!
See you Monday- thanks for the words, mama. :)