Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday-New Day!

So glad it's a new day today! Got the grumpies out and feel a lot better--still tired though. Ate good yesterday-maybe a little over on protein blocks but for the most part good. I have it in my head to keep my diet clean for the next 2 weeks so I must!!! No cheats this weekend. WOD was Push Jerk heavy for 1-1-1-1-1. 105, 105, 115,115, 125, 135 missed on that twice. Felt like I could have got it though, so close! Extra work will be tonight.

5am-chicken, nuts
8am-egg whites, tomato, celery, strawberries, nuts
12pm-Chicken, steamed veggie mix, nuts
4pm-Part of a turkey burger, veggies
7:30pm-BBQ chicken, salad, veggies with hummus, nuts

Extra work was Power Cleans-Warm up then 105, 115, 125, 135 missed, 135, 145, 145. Super happy with my work tonight as I got a PR on the power cleans. Although it turned into a Squat power clean I still caught the weight and stood with it...YEAH!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Way to be, girl. Super job on the 145 PR! Thanks for the words ;)

Jason Cobb said...

She's a super freak, super freak ... she's super freaking!!!!