Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday

Up earlier than I wanted this morning. The back was tight and I couldn't lay in bed anymore. I played catch up today as I only have one day to do everything-laundry, shopping, meals, pedicure, nap..yes!

9am-Omelet with a few veggies, strawberries, veggies, nuts
12pm-Salmon, salad, nuts
4:30pm-Fish, veggies with hummus, nuts
6:45-Lean hamburger, salad, nuts, eggplant

Very happy as I ate pretty darn clean this weekend. It's been a while since I did that so I'm happy with my focus. Need another clean week as I have a mini qualifier event next weekend. 4 wods in 2 days...yikes! This week I need to focus on rest, sleep and nutrition big time!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Great job on the diet this w'end, girl. I know you'll keep it up for the week. I will miss you this week, but I know 6AM will carry on! You are in the short rows, now, as we say in the country. You are mad leaning out, and killing the WODs. Let's look at Saturday as FUN, yes?