Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Pre-Qualifier Weekend

So this weekend we ran a little pre-qualifier of our own to practice for the competition in April. Saturday I ran a 5k in the morning. Exact time is still a mystery but it's somewhere around 25:40 or so. Noon did 5 rounds of 5-185lbs deadlifts, 5 burpees, in 3 min. flat 5pm-Narf. Fran backwards. 9 pull ups, 9 thrusters, 15 pull ups, 15 thrusters, 21 pull ups, 21 thrusters-6:46. Sunday at 9am 1,000M row, 5 rounds of 25 push ups, 7 push jerks at 85lbs in 20 minutes. Missed completion by 7 push jerks. Kinds of pissed but know that I really gave it all I had left. The push ups kicked my butt. As the day goes on my body becomes more and more sore. I have a massage scheduled in a little bit so I am hoping that will help. Laid out by the pool for 2 hours today which was a nice break. Somewhere need to find time to go shopping and prep my meals for the week. I'm thinking that might not happen today!
Ate super good yesterday, today I feel like I can have a cheat meal but not sure what it will be yet. Overall great weekend and shout out to Sarah and Mindy who joined in the fun this weekend. You guys rock, thanks for the love!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

WAY TO BE MK! You did an unbelievable job in all FOUR WODs, girl. I bow down.