Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back on the Wagon!

So woke up this morning and felt bloated. Decided to let yesterday go and hop back on the wagon! Did lots of shopping, which might have cause the downfall yesterday. I was totally out of zone friendly foods. So I stocked up and I'm ready for the week! Now I just have to make everything.

9:30-1/2 zone bar
11:45am-Egg beaters, mushrooms, pepper, tomato, salsa on a wrap, 1 block fruit salad with 2 tablespoons of slivered almonds.
3:35p.m.-Wrap with turkey, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, veggies with hummus, fruit?
8pm- Wrap again, Salad, and some veggies

I can't really remember what all I ate yesterday b/c I am filling it in a day later. Although I know I stayed in the zone all day. Didn't have a late night snack but didn't want one. Only ate 13 blocks today, but I didn't work out and I slept in. I ended up taking 2 naps one after b-fast and one mid-afternoon. I guess my body was trying to tell me something!!!

No comments: