Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday

Could not sleep in this morning which was soooo disappointing. Woke up at 7am and just tossed and turned for about an hour before I actually got out of bed. My head was a little cloudy when I woke up, but I took the dog for a walk and after b-fast feel fine.

9am-3/4 cup egg beaters, fat free cheese, salsa, tiny bit of veggies, 3 block fruit salad with slivered almonds.
130pm-Spinach roll up with turkey, lettuce, mustard, cucumber and tomatoes, a little cauliflower and broccoli with hummus, 1 cup of strawberries with some slivered almonds.
4pm-probably 1/3 cup oatmeal, (I was cooking it for the week and that was the left over, oh so good nice and warm!)1/2 zone bar
6pm-Stuffed Chicken with spinach, cheese, peppers, squash & zucchini. Recipe from the book.
815pm-Strawberry Smoothie

2 comments:

J Brod said...

If I did not say it yesterday, then I will say it today. You kicked it yesterday! It was great to be able to push each other when we needed it. Great job not having the chili's junkfood. see ya JB

Julie said...

4 glasses of wine!!!I thought you only had 1 and was it drinking slowly.
As I sat in Chili's and looked around the room at all of the
Crossfitters, I realized that you and Sarah are the elite, and we all should strive to be like you.
Keep up the good work!!! Have you tried Zone pancakes-I save these for Sundays-llke a treat.There are several versions, I like the one with cottage cheese.