Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF!

This has been a long week for me. Just draggin' on and on, yuck! WOD of the day was short and sweet 1.5 mile run timed. I came in just under 12 minutes which is awesome for me! YEAH. Would love to try and catch Kate someday, that girl kicks butt. Practiced my pull ups and am totally feeling better about my swing. FINALLY! I'm so happy, it really was killing my mo joe. Thanks Coach!

5am- 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1/4 applesauce, 1 tsp. slivered almonds
8am-Protein and water- on the drive in
9am-1 cup applesauce, 9 almonds
12pm- Stuffed Tomatoes, salad, some broccoli, 1/2 teaspoon of Pb
4pm 1/2 Zone dark chocolate bar, 1/2 cup grapes
7pm-Salad, salmon with a mango salsa, broccoli, 1 pretzel stick
10pm- Raspberry Smoothie

Went out to dinner at Bar Louie not for sure on the number of blocks but I did my best. They actually had a few good zone friendly choices. Didn't really crave the wine, so I didn't order it. Going out to Chili's tomorrow so I"m saving it for then!

4 comments:

J Brod said...

Hey nice time on the wod, you, Sarah, and me will have to try and catch Jane. I don't know how?
are you doing wod tomorrow @ 1030? I heard you were. I'll be there. see ya
JB

J Brod said...

I meant catch Kate!?!?

Kate Charles said...

Michelle... Enjoy your glass of wine tonight!!! Thanks for the kudos on my run this am but I have no doubt you can run that fast too!Glad to hear you are happy with your kip... I can't wait to nail at least one. Might see you in the am but I do have lots of yard work to do but I do also hate to miss a good WOD.

Julie said...

Hi Michelle
Just checking in. I'll see you at Chili's tonight. Miss you guys!
Julie