Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday!

So this morning was full of love....WOD- 500m Row, 20 burpees, suicides, 30 GHD's, 100M lunges, 3 rope climbs, 100M lunges, 30 GHD's, Suicides, 20 Burpees, 500m Row. Something like that my goodness I can't even remember the WOD :) Under 19 minutes and I was dying. I can feel the quads coming on from the thrusters on Wed. wonderful!!

5am-Egg Beaters, strawberries , almonds
7:30am-Same B-fast- tried not to eat so many blueberries
11:30am-Zoned chicken-still good the 2nd time around!
3:30pm-Applesauce, nuts, cheese
6:30pm-Stuffed Chicken with veggies again good the 2nd time around!
8:30pm-4 Shrimp, cheese and strawberries


So the past week I have been really stressed at work trying to handle 2 jobs until my replacement comes in, it's been effecting my sleep, my eating and my overall wellness. I have decided from today, I am not going to let it derail me anymore. I am taking control over my situation, and from today forward I'll be keeping on track! I just got home from work and it's 9:35pm YUCK! Didn't get to measure my snack so I'm sure it was more than a block. Although looking back today I didn't get really really hungry like I have been which is good. Not sure if it was b/c I was running all day or what.

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Way to be, girl. I love your ability to 'shift on a dime'. You have still been killing the wods, sister. I know you will be able to shake the work monkey off your back- it's back in the hot tub for you, little girl-

Hip Kitty said...

LOVE your comment on the wod being 'full of love' this am! No doubt, sister.

Hip Kitty said...

Maybe it's time to scale back the fruits....I dunno,,,it's such an individual thing...but if you are getting hungry consistently btw.
4B meals, then something needs to be adjusted.

Keep it up, girl- you got this- the work thing WILL get better (has to!) and you will be way on top on the other side of this.