Friday, July 25, 2008

Freaky Friday!

Ok so I am a little freaky, nutty, not normal when it comes to working out. I was so upset that I couldn't do FGB with the crew that I just had to ask coach if I could do it this morning. I emailed him yesterday and started preparing and visualizing in my mind how it would play out. I use to do this before my vball tournaments in college. Visualizing myself through each exercise, each round and then the reward at the end. Mentally psyching myself up is key for me! I've got to tell this morning was the most gratifying experience since I have been with crossfit. To hit a 305 in FGB is just unbelievable! I was wanting the 300 but didn't know if I could, and now that I've done it I am on cloud 9! I've got to give a shout out to the entire 6am crew that was there this morning. They were all cheering me on in the last round! Thanks for the love guys!!
The Zone really has changed me physically and mentally in a short period of time. Thanks Coach for that. But most importantly working out with Sarah over the past few months has really stepped up my game. I can not express in words how motivating it is to have a workout partner that never lets you give up. She's always pumping me up with positive feedback, good jobs, high fives you name it. She has pushed me to where I am today and I am so grateful that I found her! LOVE YOU GIRL, I WOULD NOT BE WHERE I AM TODAY WITH YOU!!

5am-Egg Beaters, applesauce, slivered almonds
7:30-1 cup egg beaters, Oatmeal, applesauce, almonds, a few blueberries
12:15pm-Stuffed Tomatoes, red peppers & cucumbers with a little dressing, apple with PB
3:30p.m. 1/2 a zone bar?
6pm- 1.5 tomatoes, cheese, 1 egg with hummus?
7:30- Turkey spinach wrap, mustard, cucumbers, lettuce, small salad, 1/2 apple, pb
9:15pm-Blueberry Smoothie

I can't really remember what I ate yesterday after lunch I was kind of out of it. FGB kicked my butt and I was like a ZOMBIE towards the end of the day. I think that's why I was so hungry. What I'm tired I tend to eat more.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I am so proud of you- you are a machine, girl! WAY TO GET YOU SOME! Thank you for the words...they are over the top. Of course, you know I am freaking out slightly, here....but that's ok, I have ALL of tonight and tomorrow am to think about it! :)

J Brod said...

You so ROCK! I am so stoked that you got 305. I am a little scared now also. I hope I can reach my goal which is 300. You blew it out of the water, and set the bar for the rest of us. I can only hope to come close to that nmumber. Now I have to get my mind right. Have a great weekend. JB