Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday!

Have the day off so I'm going to treat myself to a massage and detox..YEAH! Still got up early to hit the gym with my buddy before she takes off for a few days. Love working out in the morning on days off, now I have the whole day to do whatever!
5am- 1/2 zone bar
8am- 3/4 cups egg beaters, 1 oz low fat cheese, 2 tbs. salsa. Awesome fruit salad with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries topped with 12 almonds
12:15pm- 4 oz chicken, 1.5 cups cooked Spanish, 3-block Fruit salad with 12 Almonds
3:30p.m.- 2 cups cauliflower, 1 oz pork chop, hummus, 1/2 cup strawberries
6:30 p.m. Lean Turkey Chili with cheese-no onion, small salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing
8:30pm- Raspberry Smoothie-Delicious!

My girl was right is chili is right on! It was super easy and Chad even enjoy it, that's amazing. Cooked up some McCann's Oatmeal for the next few mornings, I hope it came out good. I've never been much of a cook before, so that in itself is a challenge.

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

you're a rock star- a little freaky, but.....

Anonymous said...

Stay strong....Zone girl :)

Kate Charles said...

way to go staying in the zone... don't you love the almond berry salads? and they are really good with a little cinnamon too... have a great day off

Hip Kitty said...

you are going to LOVE some steel cut oats...either with applesauce or blueberries, etc....and cinnamon...keep it up girl! So far so good for me.....but it's day 1 in Raleigh! Miss ya!