Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday

Woke up late this morning 5:30 am yikes!
5:30am - Zone Bar
8:30 am- 2/3 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cottage Cheese, 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1 tbs of slivered almonds, 6 turkey bacon strips- Little Cinnamon on top...YUM, YUM!
12:15 p.m.-Salad with veggies, Chicken, zone dressing, apple, diet soda
2:45 p.m.-Hungry! 1/2 zone bar, 1/2 orange
5pm-Hungry! 1/2 orange, 3 almonds
7pm-Turkey chili w/1 oz low fat cheese, 1 carb block salad with Zone dressing
8:40pm- Blackberry smoothie-Finally Full yeah :)

Not sure why I was so hungry today but I was! Breakfast was only 3 block? I don't know i'll see how I feel tomorrow I have the same breakfast prepared for the week. My work out this morning killed my hands and my quads. I'm going to be sore as all get out tomorrow. YUCK!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

hey mama-
thank you for pumping me up- feel better already! what up with the wod today? killer, huh? after today, hopefully we won't have to worry as much about the hands...with the fatter bars and all...I'll check it out online to see how brutal it was! What do you think I should be doing in the am? There are no weights here. I guess I am going to run my ass off....so ready to come home....load up on some tissue rejuvs tonight and stretch before bed....talk soon.