Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

Got back on track all day yesterday and am aiming for the same thing today. I can't wait until I am 100% back in the zone! WOD was 800m run, 500m row, 400 M run, 100 double unders, 200 M run. I was really happy with my double unders, much better than last time. Man when I can get a in rhythm all is good. I was getting sets of 8 or 10, I think 12 was my highest. Of course I had a 2, or 3 on a regular basis as well. I really would love to get it without the 2 hops in between but I'm just pumped that I'm getting better!

5am-Egg beaters, raspberries, 3 almonds
7:30am- 2/3 cup oatmeal, 1/3 cup applesauce, 1/2 cup blueberries, slivered almonds, 5.5 pieces of Turkey Bacon (3g per slice), 1/2 cup of egg beaters.--Totally full and really good!
11:30am- Wrap with Turkey and such, 1/2 of my salad
1pm-Rest of my salad
3:34p.m. Forgot to make a snack-so I grabbed a one block b-fast egg, raspberries, almonds
6:30pm- 4 oz chicken, steamed broccoli, asparagus, peppers, with nuts and cauliflower and hummus while I was cooking.
9pm- Raspberry Smoothie

Totally saved myself with lunch. There was a surprise b-day party for one of the residents. So I ate most of my lunch went to the event, drank water and when they brought everybody's food it was time for me to head back to work. PERFECT! I didn't get out of the zone, went back and ate the rest of my salad. NICE! Will not forget again about making the afternoon snack the night before. I am so sick of eggs right now :)

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Way to go at lunch today girl! That's what I call 'backing into it!'

Thansk for the words about my little H man

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! Good work on the double unders. I love when they start linking together - but I hate it when I whack myself! Ouch! Stay with the ZONE! :)