Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday

WOW that WOD was awesome! Lateral Burpees, wall balls, deadlifts, push press and a sprint. 3 rounds one minute at each station 1 min break between rounds. Kind of like a fight gone bad workout but a little different. J kicked ass and help me stay motivated to push through. It was tough in the heat. I'm use to working out at 6pm when it's not too hot out yet!!

845am- One hard boiled egg
9:30am- 1/4 cup egg beaters, 2/3 cup applesauce, 2 tsp slivered almonds
1130am-Zone bar
2pm- Stuffed tomatoes, blueberries, cauliflower, hummus
5pm- Cottage cheese, blueberries, 3 almonds
7:30pm- Chili's- 1/2 margarita ck, all shrimp but 2, double veggies, and a salad. 4 glasses of wine, that's right guys 4 glasses of wine. Oh so good. I guess I'm a light weight now b/c that's all I needed. WOW
9pm-Salad with oil and vinegar

Chili's was a lot fun last night. So glad we went to dinner at 7pm, filled up on good food, and then joined the festivities. Otherwise I'm sure I would've caved big time. It was pretty cool to see everyone again. They already miss Sarah and I in class which was kind of sad. You build relationships with people after a year you know. But I gotta do what's good for me, and I am totally headed down the right road with the new workouts and the zone. YEAH! I'm going home in a month so I am going to stay extremely dedication to my transformation until then. So watch out people!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL:
you are a machine. way to be mama. I'll be needing your support this week re: fgb. REALLY am not liking the fact that you will not be there. I will survive this.