Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday

OH YEAH my last day of the 2 week cleanse, wine here I come :) Only had one cheat meal (the ribs) feeling good in the zone! Decided to try a new breakfast this morning. Seemed to work out pretty well. My hamstring on the L leg is still really sore almost like a pull. I'll try and ice and stretch that as much as possible today. WOD was a good one. KBS 21-18-15-12-9 and Burpees 9-12-15-18-21 with a 24k. OUCH! Not bad on time I think I was right under 13 minutes I'll have to double check that. I have noticed however a nice bruise on the back of my neck from yesterday's workout.

5:15am- 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1/4 applesauce, 3 almonds
9am- 1/2 cup egg beaters, 2 morning star patties, 2/3 cup oatmeal, 1 cup grapes, 6 almonds
12:15pm- 6 oz grouper, Nice size salad, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup raspberries
4pm- 2 eggs with hummus
6:45pm- Salad with veggies and almonds, 3 oz steak, little left over ck lasagna
8:45pm- Raspberry Smoothie

I keep getting tired between 4-6 I feel like I fall out of the zone before my afternoon snack and then it takes me a little bit to get back in it. I am fine after dinner and until I go to bed. It's just that window when I get tired. I'm going to start playing with my blocks next week unless it gets better. It seems to be happening almost everyday.

No comments: