Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday

Today's WOD was 1,000m row, 50 front squats, 30 pull ups. I'll have to look my time. Did well but was rushing my pull ups and could not get into a consistent rhythm. Will work on resetting and taking a rest, form first. Rowing always kills me but 3:36? is awesome for 1,000m. I forgot my spoon this morning so I could not eat the rest of my breakfast until I got to work. FYI- I went to the Shy Wolf Sanctuary this morning for a site visit (we have our tour on Saturday, this is why I can't be at FGB). Anyways I fell in love with the place. For all of you animal lovers out there it is a must. Got wolf kisses and was able to go in a few of the cages, AMAZING!

5am-Egg beaters, blueberries, almonds
7:30am- Protein and water, Oatmeal
10:30am- Applesauce, blueberries, and slivered almonds
12:20pm-Big salad with Chicken and veggies, 2 eggs with hummus
3:30-Emergency snack-SB diet snack bar..Pretty close to one block
7:30pm-eggplant, chicken, sauce, Parmesan cheese, little spinach on bottom, asparagus, salad with veggies and nuts, 1/2 diet Pepsi, crystal light.-Overly full! yuck
9:30pm-1/2 apple, pb, 1 oz low fat cheese-Back in the Zone:)

Today was a really stressful day with work and things. On my way home from open gym I received more drama from work, got home and just stared eating. Bad I know. At least it was good things. Normally it would've been ice cream or something of that nature. It's a big step for me to realize how my mind works and cut it off before it's too late! That's why I dumped out 1/2 of the Diet Pepsi. Turning point! God I hate stress, I don't know what I would do if I didn't workout like a nut everyday. My long term goal is to break that cycle of stress=eating. It might take a while but I'll get there. OK enough personal internal challenges from me, I'm going to get on with my night and let this go...........................

1 comment:

J Brod said...

Great job, catching it is the start. I am a stress eater/bored eater, I have stopped myself a couple times. Thats why we all type these blogs, we are all in it together