Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday

This mornings WOD was 800M, 50 sit ups, 50 thrusters 45lbs bar, 800M run, 35 sit ups, 35 thrusters, 800M run 20, 20. Oh yeah it kicked my booty. I was pretty tired going in this morning and the calves are tight! It's always a challenge I tell you, but worth it in the end! Got on the scale not down anymore weight but hey still happy with my loss thus far YEAH!!

5am-Egg beaters, raspberries, almonds
8am-Oatmeal, eggs, applesauce, almonds, blueberries and turkey bacon
12:15pm- Turkey roll up, salad
3:40pm- 2 eggs with hummus
4:45pm-Zone Bar
6pm-1/2 zone bar
7:30pm-Chicken, with low carb catchup, 3 blocks of cooked veggies, 1 block raw with hummus while I was cooking, I also picked at a few things in the fridge.


Don't think I ate enough at lunch, feeling hungry! If I mess up with lunch I am just done for the day I tell you. I was hungry all afternoon, picking while I was cooking and could not decide what I wanted for dinner. I hate it when that happens I get so hungry that I want a little bit of everything. Didn't have the late night snack b/c I ate too much this afternoon.

No comments: