Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday

Did not fall asleep last night until almost 11pm. Tossed and turned. I had a lot of stuff running in my mind about work. This mornings WOD- 40 kbs, 800m run, 30 kbs, 400m run, 20 kbs, 200m run, 10 kbs. I used the 53lb KB and got done a little over 12 minutes. It was a nice push for sure.

5am- Egg beaters, blueberries, almonds
7:30am- Protein shake and water, oatmeal, 1/2 apple with PB, little bit of blueberries and blackberries, packed yogurt again, but did my best to stay away.
12:30pm-Out to lunch hard one! tomato basil soup, salmon, 1/2 a zucchini, 1/4 onion, 1.5 rolls-I didn't want the roll but knew I didn't have any carbs at lunch!
3pm-Small salad with almonds , little pb
4:15-sting cheese, 1.5 tomatoes with vinaigrette, little PB
7pm-6 asparagus, chicken, spinach salad with tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, little cauliflower, silvered almonds. few veggies with hummus while preparing dinner.

No comments: