Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday

Slept in this morning for a change which was fantastic! My body is still tied though. I made my breakfast and snacks for the week and packaged up. This is the only way I can stay in the zone during the work week. It's a lot of work and prep time but worth it.

930am- 1/3 zone bar
11am-2/3 cup oatmeal with Cinnamon, 1 cup grapes with 6 almonds, 2 morning star patties, 1/2 cup egg beaters
230pm-2 tomatoes stuffed with chicken, broccoli and low-fat mayo, 1.5 cups of broccoli with hummus, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup pineapple
6:30pm-Shrimp Scampi with Broccoli and green peppers, 2 block fruit salad
8:30pm-Blackberry Smoothie

I can't believe it's already Sunday night and the work week is right around the corner. Weekends just aren't long enough!

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

OK... I have decided and I shared my thoughts with Jason that... you are going to transform on the zone... you already have a great base, you train CrossFit and play a sport, namely, volleyball, you are beautiful and adding the Zone... which you are doing awesome at is going to complete you... you are going to be a Goddess!!!!!

Tiffany Hauser said...

hey girl! you rock. i'm so glad that you and Sarah have joined our 6am class. you guys totally push me.
just wanted to say that your little note about prepping stuff for the week inspired me! i was having a hard time with temptations at work last week but followed your lead and did some prep so that i have no excuse in the morning to not arrive at work fully armed with my zone-friendly snacks and meals :)