Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday

Did a little boot camp this morning, I thought I was going to pass out at the end. It was hot out for sure. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, that could've been a factor. I can't wait for my day of rest tomorrow my body needs it!

730am 1/2 zone bar
10:30 3/4 cup egg sub. 1 tomato, broccoli, cauliflower, reduced fat cheese, salsa
1 cups of grapes, hummus-for some of the raw veggies that didn't get into the omelet
2:30 pm 4 oz steak, 2 tsp catchup, 1 apple, 1 tsp pb, crystal light
4:30pm Broccoli, hummas, 1 oz reduced fat cheese
7:30 Steak, 1.5 cups of grapes, 2 cups of popcorn, 10 almonds, tiny bit of pb, 2 diet sodas, tiny bit of Margarita popcorn..this stuff is dangerous and for sure not on the Zone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am a fellow Crossift and Zone eager person. A really good friend of mine started a blog that you might enjoy reading. It will give you some fun Zone meals. cfscceat.blogspot.com