Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday

Yuck back to work again today. Up at 6:15 a.m. and just not wanting to get out of bed. I'm still really tired. I was in and out this morning on our Sanctuary tour. Not in the zone b/c I'm tired. After I ate lunch I feel more awake we'll see how I am for the rest of the day. My body probably just needs a good solid rest.

7am-Protein and water, 2 apples, 12 almonds
11:15 am- South Beach Lunch phase 1-ck and broccoli- apple, 1/2 zone bar
2:30- Dark chocolate zone bar
5:45pm-Totally out of the zone and ate everything non-zone! It was bad-pb with fluff on bread, crackers w/ fluff, diet Pepsi, Doritos some cheese and crackers--I know i told you it was bad.
8pm-a little fish, salad and 2 hush puppies-lots of beer
11:45 zone bar

I was totally out of control today. I was sooo tired, hungry and overwhelmed all day. This afternoon I went to my new office and was looking through the activities scheduled. It was a nightmare. I actually felt sick to my stomach that's how bad it was. So needless to say that's all I thought about and stewed over all night. Around 9:30pm I felt so sick and the only thing I wanted to do was go to bed. But we were at our friends party so I couldn't. All of the food I ate around 6pm caught up with me and I felt horrible! Learned that lesson the hard way, which is a good thing. My body is not use to eating like that and it totally lashed out at me. YUCK

No comments: