Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday

Rain again, yuck! The rain always makes me tired and sleepy. I just want to put my pj's on and crawl back into bed. But that wasn't the WOD of the day :) 5 rounds of 1 min. rower, 10 clean n jerk @95lbs and 30 mountain climbers on each leg. The CnJ's started catching up to me at the end but I pushed though! Must have been all of the ribs I ate last night:) WOW, I can for sure tell a difference in how I feel with the food I eat. Almost to my 2 week cleanse and can't wait for a glass of wine this weekend! YEAH!

515am-Cottage cheese, grapes, 3 almonds
9am-1/2 cup egg beaters, 2 morning star patties, 2/3 cup oatmeal w/Cinnamon, 1/2 cup grapes and just 6 almonds. (the patties have some fat so I counted that)
12:30pm- 6 oz of shrimp, salad, 12 almonds
4pm-Cottage cheese, grapes, 3 almonds
6pm-Cottage cheese, pineapple, 3 almonds
8:15pm-Chicken Lasagna

GMG the chicken lasagna was delicious! Chad however had another opinion :( I'm still working on him, I was happy he just tasted the darn thing. I for sure recommend that for future meals. I got home at 6pm and new dinner was going to be a while so I had a 2nd snack. Although boring it was all ready prepacked so I just snagged it out of the fridge and took the edge off while I cooked and prepared a few lunches for the week. I am now totally stuffed and in a happy place!!

5 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Love you girl! Thank you-

Tiffany Hauser said...

chicken lasagna sounds great! mind sharing the recipe?

Tiffany Hauser said...

thanks Michelle! i just checked sarah's blog and realized it was the same one she was telling us about on saturday. i'll have to pick up that book. sounds like a good one!

Hip Kitty said...

no you do....

Mrs. Bass said...

Hey girl.
The cheese stick has 4 grams of fat. So I am counting that as my fat and protein. :) You playing in the tournament this weekend?