Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday

Pretty sore from yesterday! My quads are stiff as all get out. I haven't done that many squats since before I hurt my hip, which was like 2 months ago. By the way I am almost back to normal with the hip/hips situation. They are tight but 85% healed! I am getting back to my old self and lovin' it! WOD was a lot of cardio and a good sweat, hopped on the bike for 25 minutes for a little extra.

5:15am-3/4 Zone Bar
9am- Same breakfast as yesterday, oatmeal, cottage cheese, applesauce, slivered almonds, turkey bacon, Cinnamon.
12:30pm- 4 oz chicken, 2 cups strawberries, 1/2 grapes, 12 almonds, 1 stock of celery, 1 cup cauliflower.
3:45pm- Zone Bar Dark Chocolate-WOW are those awesome!
7pm- 2 hard boiled eggs with hummas
8:40pm 3 block smoothie with blueberries and strawberries, 1 block turkey chili

Just got home from work YUCK. Had to put something together for dinner fast!

1 comment:

Kate Charles said...

I hear your coming over to our CrossFit family full-time... YEAH!