Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday

So I decided to take the day off today YEAH! Worked on Sat. and again this Sat. so I am on tap to do nothing today! WOD was 9 power cleans 95 lbs, 12 box jumps-20 inch and 15 perfect push ups- 5 rounds for time. The only thing holding me back was the push ups. I totally get killed when it's body weight exercises, plus we had to hit the floor each rep which I'm not use to. It was much more challenging but I should have been practicing perfect form since the beginning. Some days are just easier than others. Sarah killed it with perfect form, that girl is tough!!

5am- Egg beaters, strawberries, almonds
8:30 am- Same packed b-fast but I was able to heat everything up so at home so it was much better!! Oatmeal, eggs, applesauce, blueberries, turkey bacon and slivered almonds
12:30pm-Turkey roll up, salad, veggies with hummus
4:15pm- 1 oz cheese, 1/2 apple and 3 almonds
7:30pm-Chicken Diablo
9:20pm-Blackberry Smoothie

Overall a great day. Got some stuff around the house done, took a nap and walked the diggity dog. Love days off!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

what chu talkin' bout giiirrrrl? You know you killed me yesterday on those double unders.....but thanks!

Hip Kitty said...

Plus, I got one other thing to say to you my little WOD freak......

3. 0. fn...5 sistah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am setting my new fgb goal to
275, not 300....I am learning that realistic expectations are what I need, not beating myself up because I didn't reach 300! How's that for a page turner?? :) I totally acknowledge Kate for that life lesson!