Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pre-Zone!

Thursday, July 3
So I have done my reading and am pushing forward on starting the zone next week. My goal over the next few days is to figure my blocks out and be ready for Monday. This is what I've eaten today....

5am 1/2 Zone Bar
8am 1 scoop Isopure Protein shake mix, 12 almonds, 1/2 Apple
12pm Salad, 4 oz Lobster, 12 almonds, 1/2 apple
3:30 p.m. Raw veggies, 1 oz low fat cheese, veggies dip, 7 turkey pepperoni slices
7pm Salad, 3 oz lobster, 1 oz chicken, 12 almonds, 1 oz cheese, low fat dressing, diet soda

Felt really tired and out of it around 3pm. I am getting closer to the 4 block meal but not there yet. I need to figure something out for breakfast, since I will be eating it in the car. It will take me a lot of prep time to make my meals for the week so I don't get off track. Sunday is going to have to be the day for that. I know, no diet soda, but I have to get it out of the house by Monday right?

No comments: