Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday :)

WOD was killer. I think we ended up doing a total of 120 burpees, 20 thrusters, 60 wall balls, 100 sdlhp with 50 lbs. WOW I thought i was going to pass out in the 3rd round. Got very light headed and didn't feel so good. Pushed my way through it thanks to "The Machine" AKA Hip kitty. Glad she's back to kick my butt-thanks girl!

5am-1/2 zone bar
830am-1 scoop Isopure chocolate with water, cottage cheese, apple sauce, oatmeal and slivered almonds
12pm-1/2 zone bar
1pm-5 oz of steak-guessing, small salad, little bit of veggies and fruit for dessert-At a association meeting at flemings steak house-steak was fantastic by the way!
4:15pm-sample of cliff bar at costco-maybe 1/3
5pm-Raspberry smoothie
7:30pm- 4oz chicken, 2 cups broccoli with hummus, salad with zone dressing, fruit salad
9:30pm-Blackberry smoothie

Felt full all day today! My body is pretty tired from this week's workout's. I need to go to bed and get some rest for tomorrow's vball tournament.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Check out Cobb's comment on my blog about eating a zone snack prior to our wod rather than 1/2 a bar. I think that's the ticket for you and me....

Kick ass tomorrow- I just woke up on the couch and now I am getting back in bed.....pretty wiped out. See you Monday!