Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday

Still sore but getting better, the R hand is still a mess from pull ups. Tried Annie today and messed that up! My bad I missed the last round of 10. I suck. Feel pretty stupid and guilty about it, but it was an honest mistake, didn't realize it until I starting looking at other people's blogs!! Sorry guys! Did double unders which was different. Haven't done those in a while. Once you get into a rhythm it goes pretty well. I'd like to be able to do it without the 2 hops in between but it'll come with time.

5am-Zone bar
9am-Same breakfast-oatmeal, applesauce, cottage cheese, turkey bacon, almonds-I made enough for the whole week and packaged them up.
12:15pm-2 blocks of the Turkey Chili, 2 block salad with almonds
4pm-2 eggs with hummus and the rest of my salad from lunch
6:45pm-4 oz chicken, 1.5 cups of spinach, red pepper and cauliflower, hummus and small fruit salad
845pm-Strawberry smoothie- I am in love with this snack :)

Still feel bad about Angie, wanted to go back and just do it over! Been thinking about it all day. GOSH! Next time I'll just have to kill it. I was really tired this afternoon on the way home between 5-6pm. This has been happening lately. Not sure why.

3 comments:

Jason Cobb said...

You will have a chance to redeem yourself with "Angie" don't worry about it! You did great with the double unders, and we'll spend more time practicing for next time. You are getting tired at 5-6pm? I'm glad you are keeping track of such details, we may need to tweak something but it looks like you are being super strict and awesome!! ~ J

Hip Kitty said...

It's all good, girl.....give yourself a break.....this is the pot calling the kettle black!

Hip Kitty said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow in Lauderdale! Slam some sista! You are my little volly QUEEN! We'll be thinking of you as we do 100 pull ups up to the fn chest perfectly. Not so much.